23.9.13

Design Dogs



Lenny the mid century modern pooch

Since adopting Lenny is January he has been one pampered little chap.  Since we got him from the rescue centre in Bristol we sort of feel like we're allowed to spoil him a bit more than usual, he was a stray when they found him so I like to think that we're making up for lost time. 

Even though I like to think he was a scallywag mutt (in a cartoonish way)  he seems to have become  accustomed to his creature comforts very quickly. If he wakes up and sees that its raining he crawls back under the duvet so I was looking for a little waterproof coat for him and I found a whole wealth of amazingly designed dog goodies,.Most of them are way out of my price range- I'm not sure how I would feel about spending more on a dog bed than my own bed but hey a girl can dream. 

Here are some of my favourites. 



This utterly brilliant dog bed also doubles up as a mid century influenced cabinet ,amazing huh?






I'm not sure how necessary a fleecy dog vest is but this dog makes my heart sing






No comments:

Post a Comment